International School of Dongguan
The International School of Dongguan (ISD) officially opened its doors to students on August 16, 2012! As an international school, the staff at ISD are committed to fostering the Expected Schoolwide Learning Results (ESLRs) with an emphasis on encouraging students to:
- Communicate effectively
- Demonstrate personal management
- Work collaboratively
- Be complex thinkers
- Become global citizens
These results are an integral part of what we will teach, learn and model as educators.
ISD is a school that fosters authentic collaboration, good humor and creativity to accomplish our annual goals. We have the following goals for the 2015-16 school year:
- Create a positive school culture
- Continue to develop ISD’s curriculum
- Plan for effective assessment of student learning
- Differentiate instruction for all students including speakers of other language
- Develop learning communities to improve student learning
- Establish effective systems and protocols to support our mission
We believe in sharing our workload and in supporting each other in order to be successful in fulfilling those goals.