Welcome to the International School of Dongguan and your interest in becoming part of an innovative team. ISD is committed to a versatile curriculum based on International Standards. Accredited by WASC and an authorized IB Diploma Programme, high school students excel in global learning. For the early childhood/ elementary teams, learning is enquiry based with a holistic emphasis (ie. social, emotional, physical and cognitive learning) to encourage life long learners.
A generous professional development allowance, competitive salaries and state-of-the art technology and facilities fosters professional excellence for both teaching and support staff.
We look forward to your enquiry into ISD!
We would like to thank all prospective teachers who have expressed interest in the International School of Dongguan in the past. We are currently hiring for the 2019-2020 school year for the following tentative positions:
Application Process for Teachers
If you are qualified for a posted vacancy, and would like to apply, please send your documents to the Director, Dr. Kelly Kramer (KellyKramer@i-s-d.org). The International School of Dongguan works closely with International Schools Services in the recruitment process. Although the school will attend the ISS Bangkok IRC each year, on-site and Skype interviews are also conducted.
Required documents for employment consideration:
- Cover letter including educational philosophy
- Resume of experience and education
- At least two letters of reference from previous teaching supervisors
- Contact details of referees
- Bachelor's degree in a teaching field
- Valid teaching certification
- Minimum two years' full-time, successful experience in teaching field (within the past five years)
- Master's degree in a teaching field
- International school experience
- Flexibility in teaching area
- Extra-curricular abilities and interest
Office / Support Staff Vacancies
(The following positions require fluency in Chinese and English)
- Network Administrator
If you are qualified for a posted Office / Support Staff vacancy, please send your resume, cover letter and reference list to the Human Resources officer (email@example.com).