Teacher professional development is an important part of teacher life at ISD. In addition to in-house opportunities, we provide generous PD funds for staff on a yearly basis.
Our ideal future colleagues are teacher/candidates who believes and are passionate about:
- Educating the whole child. Teachers are responsible for the pastoral and social-emotional development of children, as well as teaching and learning.
- Collaborative planning and being a positive team player.
- Inquiry, concept-based education. Preferably with an IB background, but we are willing to work with and train passionate educators!
- Ongoing professional learning as a teacher
- Working in a growing school
- International mindedness, both in self and in the development within students
We have the following vacancies for the 2024-25 school year (last updated October 13, 2023)Whole School
- Special Educational Needs Coordinator
- IT Director (January 2024 start)
- Primary (Grade 3)
- Primary Arts Teacher
- English as Additional Language (EAL) Support
- IBDP Chemistry + Middle School Science
- IBDP Biology + Middle School Science
Qualified candidates are encouraged to get in touch as soon as possible.
We have started our recruitment season and will fill vacancies when we find qualified colleagues to join our team. Candidates may apply direction to the school through:
APPLY THRU SCHROLE: (click the link below)www.schrole.com/schools/International-School-of-Dongguan
ISD will also be at the following job fairs:
- Schrole Bangkok October
- SEARCH Associates Hong Kong January 2024
- SEARCH Associates Cambridge January 2024
ISD offers a competitive salary, housing, tuition (1 student per teacher contract), settling-in allowance, yearly professional development funds, annual flights, outstanding insurance and more.
ISD is located in beautiful Dongguan, a city in Guangdong, Southern China. We are ideally located and just a train and short distance from Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Guangzhou.