Welcome to the International School of Dongguan and your interest in becoming part of an innovative team.
ISD is committed to a versatile curriculum based on International Standards.
Accredited by WASC and an authorized IB Diploma Programme, high school students excel in global learning. For the early childhood/ elementary teams, learning is enquiry based with a holistic emphasis (ie. social, emotional, physical and cognitive learning) to encourage life long learners.
A generous professional development allowance, competitive salaries and state-of-the art technology and facilities fosters professional excellence for both teaching and support staff.
2019-2020 VacanciesWe would like to thank all prospective teachers who have expressed interest in the International School of Dongguan in the past. We are currently hiring for the 2019-2020 school year for the following tentative positions: Application Process for Teachers If you are qualified for a posted vacancy, and would like to apply, please send your documents to the Director, Dr. Kelly Kramer (KellyKramer@isdweb.school365.org.cn). The International School of Dongguan works closely with International Schools Services in the recruitment process. Although the school will attend the ISS Bangkok IRC each year, on-site and Skype interviews are also conducted. Required documents for employment consideration:
- Cover letter including educational philosophy
- Resume of experience and education
- At least two letters of reference from previous teaching supervisors
- Contact details of referees
Teacher QualificationsMinimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a teaching field
- Valid teaching certification
- Minimum two years' full-time, successful experience in teaching field (within the past five years)
- Master's degree in a teaching field
- International school experience
- Flexibility in teaching area
- Extra-curricular abilities and interest
Office / Support Staff Vacancies(The following positions require fluency in Chinese and English)
- Operation Manager
- Marketing Manager
We look forward to your enquiry into ISD!